Oktoberfest 2017 Employment Application
- We are looking for people interested in working in all areas including the kitchen, liquor control, beer tappers, washrooms and coatcheck.
- Are you looking for an exciting as well as rewarding and permanent part time position?
- Mainly Saturday evenings for our busy banquet facility. Previous experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right kind of person with a customer service attitude. Excellent working conditions, excellent remuneration. Must be a team player and be physically able to carry service trays.
Waiter/Waitress for our Schenke Restaurant
- Permanent part time position, lunches & evenings, approx.25hrs per week. We are looking for a mature professional, previous experience preferred. Must have smart serve certification. We offer an excellent working climate and a chance to become a full time employee.
- permanent part time, evening hours on a rotating schedule. Host/Hostsess type position: job entails greeting & seating customers, helping in the restaurant with bussing, answering the telephone and staying on top of things. We are offering excellent working conditions for the right individual. Person needs to be mobile to walk stairs and check on our banquet hall and meeting rooms on the upper floor.